Trump provokes extreme anti US sentiment in Pakistan. Pakistan moving towards China
Pakistan’s Foreign Secretary met China’s special envoy on Afghan affairs on Monday, a foreign office spokesman said, a day after Islamabad canceled a scheduled visit by a top U.S. official.
The decision by Pakistan to postpone the visit of Alice Wells, acting assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs, came a week after President Donald Trump said Islamabad was prolonging the war in Afghanistan
During Monday’s visit, Chinese envoy Deng Xijun and Pakistan’s Foreign Secretary Tehmina Janjua discussed “efforts for lasting peace and stability in Afghanistan,” Pakistan’s foreign office said in a statement.
Beijing has now pledged to spend $57 billion on infrastructure projects in Pakistan as part of its “Belt and Road” initiative.
Wrapped in patriotic verbiage and sugar coated terms, president Trump indicates that he plans to strike hard in Afghanistan, especially against the Islamic State faction, and then leave that country when a deal is made between the Taliban and the present Afghan government.
- Such a peace deal will integrate the Taliban into the present Afghan political system and allow the US to declare victory and abandon its economic and military support of Afghanistan.
- Trump has also decided to distance himself from Pakistan, relieving America of a huge economic burden in supporting that country.
- Abandoning America’s military and economic support of these two countries would save the US nearly $20 billion a year.
- Any peace deal between the Afghans and the Taliban would also include Pakistan where much of the Taliban is based.
- Once a peace deal is in place Trump will declare victory and leave central Asia, abandoning the heavy expense of economic and military support of both Pakistan and Afghanistan to others.
- Trump has already indicated that he expects India to replace the US as the economic support for Pakistan and Afghanistan
In short, Trump is preparing for a short sharp campaign after which he will declare victory and leave Afghanistan while abandoning Pakistan to India and her allies in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
These moves will place the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in control of Central Asia.
China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan formed the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation on 19 September 2003. India and Pakistan joined the SCO as full members on 9 June 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan.
As members of the same Asian NATO like organization and as Pakistan becomes economically dependent on India, India and Pakistan will have to deal with their differences.
Yesterday’s Trump speech was a key New World Order speech fulfilling prophecy by laying the groundwork for the prophesied Asian Confederation which the now rising New Federal Europe will attack in the third year of its existence. Please see our book “Bible Prophecy: Tribulation and Deliverance”
There is much more to the American military financial industrial establishment plans to save America and make her prosperous.
- The first pillar is to leave Central Asia.
- The second pillar is to set the circumstances to bring the rise of a New Federal Europe as a counterbalance between East and West in Europe, allowing America to abandon the expense of NATO to the New Europe.
- The third pillar is urban renewal American style. In the past few years much of Iraq and Syria has been laid waste and many are horrified by the destruction, but not the establishment: They see only opportunities. Scores of billions in reconstruction will be needed, and who will do the rebuilding? You guessed it; the multinationals! Payment will be made to them in the form of oil, or economic control or the billions generously contributed by many nations.
- The fourth pillar of the planned future prosperity is the many billions in economic incentives collected from international donors to build a Palestinian State and rebuild Gaza as well as finance construction projects in the land given to Israel in the coming Middle East peace deal.
This is a carefully planned program for American prosperity through the 21st century! The plan looks fool proof, the needs have been created and the international donors have made their pledges: Will the plan succeed? The answer to that is a resounding NO!
Once these things have fallen into place a pope will go to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem and the radical Settler Movement Jews will demonstrate and sabotage the peace deal. Then the surrounding nations [except Egypt] enraged at the dashing of their hopes will flood into the Jewish State and forces from the New Federal Europe will intervene to stop the bloodshed and secure the massive quantities of Israeli weaponry.
This now rising New Federal Europe will make agreements with Turkey and the Arab States who will abandon the petrodollar for whatever currency that the New Europe is using, or perhaps for a system of Special Drawing Rights.
Then it will be the New Federal Europe which will be closely allied with the Arab nations who will get the plum rebuilding contracts and will prosper beyond their dreams, while America goes into economic collapse unable to service her debts and racked by political, religious and racial violence, severe drought and natural disasters.
The prosperity of Europe will last about two years before the New Federal Europe becomes alarmed at the progress in Asia and goes to attack Asia, and the Asian armies will respond in great strength.
Then after 42 months from the fall of Jerusalem and Judea, Messiah the Christ will come to save mankind.