An Agreement on Middle East Peace is Coming Soon
The scriptures tell us that Peace and Safety will be achieved and declared, just before the onset of the final great tribulation.
1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden [Strong’s G1601 unforeseen, by surprise, completely unexpected] destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Today the conditions for a genuine dialogue for peace are clearly still not in place and serious changes must occur in the region before a peace deal can be accomplished.
Major problems preventing peace include:
- The Gaza situation,
- The situation between Israel and Syria, Gaza, Hezbollah, Lebanon and Iran,
- The present far right Israeli government coalition which would never approve a peace agreement, and
- The need for a new government in the Palestinian Authority, due to the failing health of President Abbas.
In the foreseeable future:
- Watch for an Israeli election call, bringing a new peace inclined government to Israel, and
- An Israeli attack on Gaza bringing the defeat of the Gaza militias, enabling the Hamas Political Wing to agree to a long term armistice
- Very probably a new government for the Palestinian Authority
- The war escalating to include an unambiguous defeat of Hezbollah and the other Iranian backed militias
- The US and Turkish backed Syrian rebels could then flood out of their sanctuaries and overthrow the Assad regime,
- Alongside these events, the American Coalition could demolish the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and bring a “made in America” change in that country,
- The presentation of the Trump Peace Initiative, and new regional realities would bring a genuine dialogue for peace.
- Instability in Europe and the actions by Trump will push key European nations towards a New Federal Europe system
Precisely when this general regional war will come and how long it will last and how long the peace talks will take remains to be seen, but it appears that a deal on the core issues has already been approved by the Vatican, the US, Europe and the major Arab States. All that is needed is an Israeli and Palestinian sign on.
Who becomes Prime Minister of Israel is not nearly as important as the number of seats won by each party in the Knesset, and the make up of the new coalition. A new coalition government which is no held hostage by the far right extremists and is therefore capable of concluding a peace agreement will need to be formed for the prophecy of 1 Thessalonians 5:3 to be fulfilled.
1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden [by surprise] destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
The peace deal is planned to bring great prosperity to America through internationally financed massive economic help for Israel and the Palestinians and a tremendous rebuilding project throughout the region, planned to be conducted by major American Establishment companies. The reconstruction is to be financed using donor money, most of it from international donors particularly the oil rich Arab Nations, which would flow into the coffers of American based multinational corporations.
The plan of the Establishment has been to inflict as much damage as possible in Syria and Iraq by sponsoring the fighting in order to enable major American companies to cash in by engaging in massive rebuilding, financed by international donors; which would then, along with the regular economic activities; drive the American economy to great heights of prosperity.
The whole region will rejoice and most of the world along with them when a genuine peace resolves this intractable conflict and promises prosperity for America and much of the world.
Then, because of the wickedness of the nations, Almighty God will withdraw his blessings and protection and allow the Judaeo Anglo American people to be corrected as per Deuteronomy 28, one last time.
For extensive studies on this subject and the rising New Federal Europe visit our News Prophecy Articles.