The Daniel 8 study on the 2,300 Day prophecy reveals that Messiah the Christ would come to cleanse the sanctuary and build the Ezekiel Temple 2,300 years [at a day for a year] after the empire of Alexander was divided into four parts. That happened in approximately 278 B.C. and counting forward 2,300 years brings the coming of Christ in early 2023 or 2024.
The problem with this date is the word “approximately,” because in fact pin pointing the precise date that Alexanders empire was divided into four parts is impossible and with the start of the count not precisely known, any count could be in error by a year or more.
We must now look for confirmation of the Daniel 8 2300 day prophecy in holy scripture and we find it in the Ezekiel 4 – 5 forty year prophecy.
God reveals to Ezekiel that in the latter days he would protect the Jewish state for forty years before giving her over to severe correction. we all know that independence came in 1948 which is much longer than forty years ago so what does this forty years of protection mean?
In October 1978 a peace treaty was agreed between Egypt and the Jewish state with the United States [the Anglo Saxon peoples of America being one of the ten tribes of Israel] guaranteeing the security of the modern Jewish state against all enemies.
The treaty was actually signed on 26 March 1979, and became effective January 1980. IF this peace treaty is what is meant by the 40 year prophecy, then the tribulation could begin in either late 2019 or 2020 depending on the date used; either the agreement, or the signing date, or the effective date.
Daniel 9 tells us that this tribulation or Time of Jacob’s trouble will last for 42 months; if we add forty years plus 42 months for the tribulation to the peace treaty between the Jewish state and Egypt we arrive at approximately 2023 or 2024 for the coming of Christ.
This week US president Trump has declared the DPRK nuclear threat resolved. Next on the agenda is Iran to be followed by his Middle East peace plan.
After the dust has settled from the looming Mideast regional war and new governments are in place, Trump is to release his peace plan which will be a call to a genuine dialogue for peace guided by a list of parameters put together by the Trump team.
The peace talks could then take months to reach an agreement. Together with the regional war it could easily take a year or more [from today] for a peace deal to be concluded.
Since the date of 2018 for the onset of the tribulation has almost arrived and the required Mideast peace deal (1 Thess 5:3, Mat 24:15) is still many months away, it is fair to say that the tribulation will not begin in 2018 and that Christ will not come in 2022.
What is really going on in the Middle East and where is it leading?
To properly understand what is happening in our world today and what will happen in the near future, it is essential to provide some background.
In ancient times God led the twelve tribes of Israel out of Egypt and gave them the land of the Canaanites which we call Palestine today. Before they entered the promised land, God informed Israel through Moses [the whole book of Deuteronomy] that possession of the land was entirely dependent on the people continually living by every Word of God.
Some parts of the land were never fully controlled by the Israelites when they entered the land under Joshua. There is even the promise by God that some people would never be driven out if this was not accomplished by His deadline.
Later Israel’s exclusive right to the land was lost through unbelief, and rejecting the theocratic rule of God and not keeping the law God gave them.
Judges 2:2 describes God’s message to sinning Israel. “you have not obeyed my voice, why have you done this?” The punishment is found in Judges 2:21, “I will not henceforth drive out from before them any of the nations which Joshua left when he died.” And that specifically was the Gaza Strip the area of Philistia, and the Canaanites in Lebanon.
The first verses of Judges 3 detail the peoples who would remain. “Now these are the nations which the Lord left, to prove Israel by them, even as many of Israel as had not known all the wars of Canaan. Namely, five lords of the Philistines [the Philistines are not Canaanites], and all the Canaanites, and the Sidonians, and the Hivites that dwelt in mount Lebanon, from mount Baalhermon [Mount Hermon] unto the entering in of Hamath.”
Others like the Hittites also remained in the land for a time. Heth the second son of Canaan was the father of the Hittites [later called Franks by the Romans]. The Hittites lived in Hebron (Gen 23:18-20) until most of whom were driven out of Canaan by invading Assyrians and Babylonians and eventually migrated to Asia Minor, finally founding an empire with the capital city of Troy.
Later during the reign of Solomon of the Dynasty of David, Solomon turned aside from God and fell into many sins. Because of his sins of idolatry God took ten tribes of Israel away from the line of David, giving them to a king from Ephraim, Jeroboam; leaving only Judah and Benjamin to the Dynasty of David in Jerusalem.
From that time on there were wars between Israel and the Jews with the Ten Tribes of Israel falling further and further into many sins (the books of the Kings), while Judah had many bad kings and some good kings. Finally God had had enough and according to his promises in Deuteronomy 28 God removed the Ten Tribes of Israel from off the land by the hand of the Assyrians (2 Kings 17).
God had sent his prophets [including Elijah of Ephraim] to warn the Ten Tribes and some people would have heeded the warnings and would have fled south where they were assimilated into Judah, but the vast bulk, nearly all of the Ten Tribes of Israel, were deported from off the land by the Assyrians.
Later the Assyrian tribes were defeated and driven north by the Babylonians of Nebuchadnezzar. They migrated north and west into central Europe where they became know as the Allemagne, after the name of a major Assyrian tribe. In French they were called, “la République fédérale d’Allemagnea” (in German they called themselves Deutschland and later “The Bundesrepublik Deutschland”.
Migrating with them were the Ten Tribes of Israel.
Without going into great detail the descendants of Ephraim became the modern Anglo Saxon [with some Normans] British peoples of England, Canada [with the Quebecois being from the tribe of Reuben], Australia and New Zealand; and the American Anglo Saxon Norman peoples are descended from the tribes of Manasseh and Reuben.
Then God gave the land north of Jerusalem to a people from Mesopotamia (2 Kings 17:24),who began to be called Samaritans by the Jews since their main center was in Samaria.
Today the native Canaanite tribes remain in Lebanon, but the bulk of the Palestinians are descendants of the Samaritans now converted to Islam or Catholicism.
A that time God allowed Benjamin and the Jews to remain in their tribal homeland which included Jerusalem and the land south of Jerusalem. Benjamin and Judah remained in their land for more than one hundred years longer, before God finally had them removed in the Babylonian Captivity in the days of Zedekiah.
Later some of Benjamin, Judah and some of Levi [Levi being the Tribe of God, was scattered throughout all of Israel/Judah] returned in the Ezra/Nehemiah restoration and from Judea sent out colonies to other areas in Palestine like Galilee, while most of these folks either remained in Babylon or spread abroad to Egypt, Greece, Rome and elsewhere.
Finally those Jews in Palestine rebelled against the Romans in the first century and were defeated, [the Romans destroying the Temple and the city of Jerusalem for its second time] with many fleeing for safer lands, many being killed and only a few scattered communities surviving.
From that time Judah was dispersed among the nations.
Mohammed began preaching in about 610 A.D. and Islam swept through the Middle East and beyond. During that time most of the Samaritans [Palestinians] who had been given the land north of Jerusalem by God, converted to Islam, while a very small number continued in their traditional religion to this day.
Today these Samaritan people who were given the land north of Jerusalem by God to replace the apostate Ten Tribes are called Palestinians, their history confused after their conversion to Islam.
We now come down to modern times where a great influx of adherents of modern Rabbinic Judaism have flooded into Palestine, and are struggling with the Palestinians [Samaritans] over ALL of Palestine.
In 1947 the United Nations called for a Palestinian State and a Jewish State to divide the land of Palestine. In 1948 Judah declared their state and was quickly attacked by Egypt and Jordan, with Jordan occupying the Palestinian West Bank and denying the Palestinians their state. In 1967 the Jewish State took control of the West Bank from Jordan and instead of giving the Palestinians their state, began massive building of Jewish settlements on Palestinian land.
The Coming Middle East Peace Deal
The peace deal is planned to bring great prosperity to America through internationally financed massive economic help for Israel and the Palestinians and a tremendous rebuilding project throughout the region planned to be conducted by major American Establishment companies throughout the Middle East. The reconstruction is to be financed using donor money, most of it from international donors particularly the oil rich Arab Nations, which would flow into the coffers of American based multinational corporations.
The plan of the Establishment has been to inflict as much damage as possible in Syria and Iraq by sponsoring the fighting, to enable major American companies to cash in by engaging in massive rebuilding, financed by international donors; which would then, along with the regular economic activities; drive the American economy to great heights of prosperity.
The whole region will rejoice and most of the world along with them, as a genuine peace resolves this intractable conflict and promises prosperity for America and much of the world.
Then, because of the wickedness of the nations, Almighty God will withdraw his blessings and protection and allow the Judaeo Anglo American people to be corrected as per Deuteronomy 28, one last time.
When the miracle working Roman Pontiff visits the Temple Mount and to the great surprise of everyone, the Extremist Jewish Settler Movement will sabotage the peace and the surrounding nations will flood into Jerusalem and Judea.
Heavy fighting will ensue as the Palestinians, Gazans, Jordanians, Syrians, Arabs and Turks flood into Judea (Psalm 83) and the New Federal Europe will send in their forces, in the name of peace, to secure Israeli weaponry and prevent a nuclear holocaust and to stop the bloodshed.
The Jews in Palestine will be separated into ghetto neighborhoods awaiting deportation and the people of the surrounding nations (Psalm 83) will be so grateful that they will ally with the New Europe and abandon the Petrodollar.
Suddenly America will lose the vast rebuilding projects which will go to the New Europe making them immensely wealthy while American and the nations dependent on the Petrodollar slide into economic collapse.
Once the Middle East peace deal is made after the looming Middle East conflict unfolds, God will withdraw his blessings and protection from the Judaeo Anglo Saxon peoples for our wickedness and the man of sin will be set up in the Vatican.
Then when the man of sin goes to the holy place (Mat 24:15) within three months of being set up doing miracles, the extremist Jewish Settler Movement folks will sabotage the peace deal triggering a a massive Palestinian uprising in the West Bank and Gaza, and by Palestinian residents of Israel.
Beginning with the occupation of Jerusalem, the armies of local nations [Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, the Arab nations and Turkey (Psalm 83)] outraged by the collapse of the peace plan, will rush in, and the Jewish State from which God has withdrawn his blessings and protection will be in extreme jeopardy.
Besides Jerusalem, the uprising will likely begin with a Palestinian uprising against the settler outposts that the Jewish Settler Movement refuses to give up and will then envelope Israel itself. These outposts will fall like over-ripe fruit with massive bloodshed, which massive bloodshed will quickly spread.
The Jewish State may then elect to implement “The Sampson Option” [see more here] by nuking the Middle East.
Remembering that the King of the South is Egypt AND Judah.
This Israeli move towards a nuclear attack is the provocation against Europe (Dan 11:40) that will bring an essential intervention by the New Federal Europe in the name of peace. To secure the weaponry and stop the bloodshed they will have no choice but to intervene
The New Federal Europe and its spiritual leader will be seen by all the world as a wonderful peace bringing entity [and very many main stream non radical Jews will initially see then as a savior, until they are confined in ghettos for deportation], and will convince the whole world to look to them as great moral leaders of a new age of peace.
When Europe helps them and saves them from a nuclear nightmare; the nations of Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and the Arab nations will joyfully enter into an alliance with Europe (Psalm 83). Then the present trade war tactics that Trump has been using will come back on him big time.
Even if the present US EU trade war is temporarily resolved once the now rising New Federal Europe allies with the Middle Eastern nations, Trump and America will deeply regret his present actions.
Trump’s Middle East peace plan will fail, and coupled with his “trade war” on Europe, Trump’s policies will result in the downfall of America.
Because the Europeans will run out of patience with Trump’s bully boy tactics, the deliverance of the nations of Psalms 83 by Europe [Assur (Germany, Austria and Hungary)] will open the door for Europe and the Middle East to abandon the Petrodollar and rally around the Euro or whatever currency the New Europe adopts.
To do business with the European Middle Eastern alliance, or to buy energy from the Middle East or products from Europe, other nations will jump on the bandwagon also abandoning the US Dollar.
The US and the Anglo Saxon nations based on the US Dollar will quickly fall into economic collapse and escalating cascading catastrophes over the next 42 months (Dan 12:7) until they have been humbled and are ready to accept the King of kings when he comes.
We must be very careful not to get carried away when this initial war comes, because a peace deal still has to be made and ratified which might be very quick or it might take many more months.
As always be vigilant and also be careful to wait for all the signs.
- When a Mideast peace deal is being finalized,
- When this man of sin is set up and doing miracles in the Vatican,
- When he calls for a New Order in Europe and
- Then schedules his trip to Jerusalem and
- God’s two are set up after the abomination is set up;
When these key signs are fulfilled, we can know that the tribulation is imminent.
While we wait, it is extremely important that we prepare by seriously studying doctrine of Holy Scripture and by turning away from idolizing men and corporate organizations to live by every Word of God; in the hope of being chosen for the resurrection/change.
Please visit the many articles at this site for more on these last days, the coming of Christ and the glorious new age he will establish.
The Coming Regional War
Israel plans a blitzkrieg against Gaza to totally destroy the Gaza militias this time around, thereby opening the way for a peace deal with the Palestinians.
This war is expected to escalate to Hezbollah resulting in the destruction of that militia and opening the way for the American backed Syrian rebels to rush out of their safe havens and overwhelm the Assad regime.
At the same time the Shia militias opposing Israel will be demolished and the American Coalition will crush the Revolutionary Guards in Iran with an intense aerial bombardment. This conflict will be vicious, expensive and bloody but it will set the regional conditions for a grand Peace Bargain.
A great victory will be achieved over organized Islamic Extremists, while a Grand Bargain for peace in the Middle East which is heavily in Israel’s favor is concluded. Meanwhile crises in Europe will grow until the solution of a New Federal Europe is taken seriously.
At the appointed time a miracle working person will be set up in the Vatican and he will use his religious influence to call on the nations of Europe to join this United Europe and ten nations will respond selecting an overall political leader.
After the regional realities have been changed
- In the foreseeable future, is an Israeli election call, bringing a new peace inclined government to Israel, and,
- An Israeli attack to destroy the Gaza militants,
- Escalating into the Israeli destruction of Hezbollah,
- Opening the way for the US backed Syrian rebels to flood out of their sanctuaries and overthrow the Assad regime,
- Alongside these events the American Coalition is expected to demolish the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and bring a “made in America” change in that country,
- Russia may or may not respond asymmetrically in Ukraine.
- A dialogue of Egyptian, Arab, Palestinian and Israeli leaders is expected to reach a Middle East security and borders agreement, as the initial phase of a peace deal.
- Instability in Europe and the actions by Trump will push key European nations towards a New Federal Europe system outside of the present EU,
- When God’s withdraws his protection for the Israelite nations a man will be set up in the Vatican and empowered to do miracles; and he will use his influence to call on the nations to join this New Federal Europe system, and ten nations will choose a common leader.
The Fall of Judah and the Anglo Saxon People
- This New Europe will come together and within about 75 days of this man being empowered he will visit the Holy Mount. His visit will trigger the occupation of Jerusalem and the beginning of a quick fall for the Jewish State.
- Because of sin God will have removed his protection, because possession of the land is contingent on wholehearted obedience to every Word of God (Deu 28); and the surrounding nations will flood into the Jewish State and a great bloodbath will ensue (Psalm 83).
- The New Europe will enter the fray in the name of peace, to secure the massive supplies of weapons in the region and to stop the blood shed.
- The Jews will then be confined to ghetto’s in great privation and many will be deported out of the region as a proposed solution to the problems.
- The New Europe will align with Turkey and the Arab States, as well as her natural allies in the predominately Catholic nations of Latin America, and they will reject the Petrodollar. Most of the rest of the world will also reject the dollar; and the remaining dollar dependent nations will collapse in severe economic, political and many other crises.
- Russia – China will then dominate Asia, as India, Japan, Southeast Asia and Iran enter their orbit, while Europe will dominate the rest of the world.
- The New Federal Europe will then clash with Asia, and as that war climaxes Messiah the Christ will come.
From the time that this man is set up doing miracles there will be a maximum 1335 total days until the Kingdom of God is set up over all the earth (Dan 12).
- With the collapse of its currency and the loss of its expected huge earnings and accompanied by natural disasters throughout the next 42 months; during the first winter America will lose economic traction and conditions will begin to decline,
- Then during the first spring/summer as the economy fails, a severe drought will gripe the nation,
- Large numbers of recent immigrants will leave the country taking their wealth and talents with them,
- During the second winter a population weakened by a lack of proper nutrition due to the drought and the inability to import provisions, will be susceptible to epidemic diseases greater than the Spanish Flu and other such disasters.
- The second summer will be worse than the first, and riots over food, race and other issues will set America ablaze.
- In the third year the New Federal Europe will attack the nations of Asia and they will counterattack sweeping through the Middle East to Jerusalem.
- The third winter will be worse than the second with even greater malnutrition and many more dying.
- Then after the sixth seal has been opened, the first 144,000 [see the 144,000 article] will be called out; 12,000 from each tribe of Israel [and very probably many more from other nations] , to witness that the Eternal is God and witness to people that if they would only trust and obey him, he would save them.
- This 144,000 scattered throughout the nations of Israel will be witnessing when the New Europe goes to attack Asia and the Seven Trumpet Plagues are poured out according to the preaching of God’s Two Witnesses, sometime into the third year.
- Then after the final winter, God will allow his Two Servants to be killed and then the seventh Trumpet will begin to sound and these two along with all God’s chosen, will rise to life eternal as spirit.
- This will be seen by all the earth and the Gentile rulers will be angry, but the nations of Israel will remember the preaching of God’s Two Servants and the preaching and witnessing of the first 144,000, and they will see the plagues and heavenly signs; and they will humbled and will be ready to turn to the Eternal seeking his deliverance.
- A few days later after the Wedding Feast of the resurrected, in heaven (Rev 15, 19), and the pouring out of the seven last bowls of plagues, Messiah the Christ will come WITH his resurrected chosen (Jude 1:14) and will deliver both Israel and all of humanity from bondage to Satan and sin.
- Then Judah and Israel will welcome their Deliverer with great rejoicing; and the resurrected king David will rule a united Israel/Judah! While Messiah will be King of all kings over all the earth!
This 42 months of famine, disease epidemics, riots and economic collapse will be accompanied by other natural disasters, one of the chief being great earthquakes which will be so great as to change the surface topography of the earth.
When Messiah comes he will gather Israel and Judah back to Palestine where they will be ruled by the resurrected David.
All of the land from Egypt to the Euphrates will then be given to a reunited Israel which will return to the land to live under the righteous resurrected king David, and the surrounding nations which had afflicted Judah will become protectorates of a united Israel.
The Palestinians [Samaritans] who remain after the Asian armies have flooded through the land will be very few and the problems will be solved by Messiah the King of kings; because all Israel, all Judah and all of the Palestinians will obey him and will turn to live by every Word of God the Father, being filled with the Holy Spirit of God (Joel 2:28).
Indeed all humanity will turn to live by every Word of God (Zech 2:11, 8:22-23).
Zechariah 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.