News: Today Secretary of State Kerry came very close to demanding that the EU declare Hezbollah a terrorist group and Israel once again vowed revenge against Hezbollah. The EU responded by saying that the matter was under discussion.
New Secretary of State Kerry is scheduled to visit Israel and the region next week and again late in March to do the groundwork for the Obama visit. The rush to set up missile defense batteries in the north by Israel and the announcements from Bulgaria, the US and the EU, could mean war is close and the provisional date of March 20 for the Obama visit, may be delayed.
The Obama visit cannot take place during such a war, nor until the mechanics and parameters of a major peace push are ready to be announced by Obama, Abbas and Netanyahu.
Your Health: Burger King in Britain has admitted that their hamburgers are made with horse meat. The addictive nature of McDonalds products are the result of over 70 different chemicals. Any product containing gelatin is unclean. The only clean gelatin is Agar which is vegetable source; it will be labeled as Agar or as Vegetarian and not as gelatin. All Pizza Hut products are unclean since they use pork products as dough conditioners.
How Satan Suppressed The True Gospel
In the 1930′s and 40′s the Radio church of God was loudly proclaiming that the Roman church was the great whore, along with her harlot daughters. Herbert was loudly proclaiming the Gospel of Repentance and Salvation, as a message of Warning. He thundered that sin was the breaking of any part of God’s law; he disected and destroyed the doctrines of the commandment breakers; and taught the truth within the limits of his understanding, Dan 12:4, 12:9.
Yes, Herbert made many mistakes, especially when he made prophetic predictions which were at least 90% wrong; but he was trumpeting repentance from sin and the way to salvation. Then in 1954 the law on tax exemptions was changed and he quickly got into a lot of trouble with the IRS. The IRS did not like him operating as a church without registering as a charitable corporation. To solve the problems, Stan Rader an accountant who had Masonic connections in the IRS and government, was brought in.
Before I get into the details of the IRS 501C3 I would like to discuss the morality of a church registering with and placing itself under the authority of any government in ecclesiastical matters.
Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
1 Cor 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God [the Father].
A body of believers is supposed to be a body under the authority of Jesus Christ, who is under the authority of God the Father. Yes, we are to obey governments in the Lord; that is, we are to obey all those laws of human governments, that do not conflict with the commandments of God; and if any government is forcing us to do anything contrary to God’s commandments we are to leave its jurisdiction and emigrate.
Mat 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
It is established that we are to obey the law of man; and that we are also to obey the HIGHER law of God; which takes precedence over the law of man; as even the Nuremberg trials declared.
Now consider: If we covenant with a government to allow that government to tell us what we can and cannot preach; have we not exalted that government above what Christ commanded us to preach; ABOVE GOD; and made an idol of that government?
We have exchanged obedience to Jesus Christ, for obedience to the government agency and its rules; if that agency presumes to tell a religion what it can and cannot preach.
To voluntarily do this is the sin of idolatry!
Again consider: If we enter into such a relationship with a government agency; and we have NO INTENTION of obeying its rules; have we not then made ourselves LIARS, and rejected the teachings of Christ?
Rev 21:8 . . . . and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Mat 5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
If we give our word, by voluntarily entering into a contract with a government agency; we are Christ bound to keep all that we have committed to! Where does that put us with Christ; when we bind ourselves not to preach what he has commanded us to preach?
What does it matter that the agency does not enforce all of its rules today? We are honour bound to observe them; and we will live in fear that the agency may chose to enforce them at any time in future.
Agreeing to 501C3 is to abandon our Lord as our Master, and accept the agency as our master, for the sake of mammon.
And if we deceitfully enter the contract not intending to keep our side of its provisions, it make us false covenanters and liars; and those sins separate us from Christ!
Today the corporate church of God groups, tip toe around Catholicism and the papacy, they speak of sin without defining it clearly, they avoid the major moral issues of the day like homosexuality or abortion. They never speak of the evils of the economic or political system, or the fact that this is Satan’s world and Satan controls the governments of this world. Why do they NOT cry aloud and tell my people their sins, as Christ commands!
Is 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
The Gospel that they proclaim is about the reward of a coming Kingdom and says little about the way into that Kingdom, its constitution and its laws; little about the wickedness of this world and the need to repent and turn to God and all of his commandment in sincerity and contrition of heart!
The answer is to be found in the 501C3 trap.
Most churches in America have organized as “501c3 tax-exempt charities.” This is a fairly recent trend that has only been going on for about fifty years. Churches were only added to section 501c3 of the tax code in 1954.
House Resolution 235 of 1954 was designed to revise the IRS code, to place restrictions on churches and non-profit organizations in 1954 by then-Senator Lyndon Johnson.
Prior to 1954, churches and non-profit organizations had no such restrictions on their freedom of speech or their right to speak out in favor of or against political issues or candidates. The history of Johnson’s IRS gag order is instructive.
In 1954, Johnson was facing re-election to the Senate and was being aggressively opposed by two non-profit groups that were attacking Johnson’s liberal agenda. In retaliation, Johnson inserted language into the IRS code that prohibited non-profits, including churches, from endorsing or opposing candidates for political office.
In effect, Senator Johnson used the power of the go-along Congress and the IRS to silence his opposition. Unfortunately, it worked. Some in Johnson’s staff claimed that Johnson never intended to go after churches, only the two “nonprofits” in Texas. Nevertheless, his sly amendment to the tax code affected most churches in America.
WCG gets caught in the 501C3 trap
By 1956 the Radio COG had been having serious tax exemption difficulties with the IRS, prompting HWA to bring in Stan Rader to sort out the Radio COG tax issues; Rader immediately applied for the 501C3 under the NEW 1954 law, effectively blocking the preaching of the gospel from that time forward.
From that time HWA reduced his true Gospel preaching of a Warning and Repentance Proclamation, into the business model gospel dictated by the IRS and accountant Stan Rader.
Must a church register with 501C3 to be tax exempt?
According to the Internal Revenue Code, “a church, its integrated auxiliaries, and conventions and associations of the church are excluded from taxation.” United States Code, Title 26, § 508(c)(1)(A).
Section 508(c) of the Internal Revenue Code provides that churches are not required to apply for recognition of Section 501(c)(3) status in order to be exempt from federal taxation or to receive tax deductible contributions. Churches are automatically exempt from Federal income tax, and contributions to churches are deductible by donors under section 170.
Elsewhere, the IRS states: “Although a church, its integrated auxiliaries, or a convention of churches is not required to file Form 1023 to be exempt from federal income tax or to receive tax deductible contributions, such an organization may find it advantageous to obtain recognition of exemption (Tax Exempt Status for Your Organization, IRS Publication 557). Recognition is obtained through 501C3 status.
Just what “advantage” is there for a church in obtaining 501(c)(3) recognition and thereby exchanging its sovereignty for a subordinate status in relation to the federal government when there are clearly multiple disadvantages?
Other laws prohibit using an organizational name and setting up a bank account, without being registered as a CORPORATE ENTITY. If your purpose is for religious activities, you will not be allowed to set up a regular corporation, and will be required to set up a charity corporation.
“By establishing its 501C3 exemption, potential contributors are assured by the [Internal Revenue] Service that contributions will be deductible” Tax Exempt Status for Your Organization, IRS Publication 557.
Without 501C3 status; tax detectability is NOT assured; and one will have to PROVE to the IRS that it is a “church” under the IRS’s definition of a church, to maintain tax exemption status; meaning, meeting all of the rules of the IRS regarding churches!.
Another advantage of registering as 501C3; is avoiding the catch 22: if you are a church, you need not register; yet if you are not registered, then you are not considered a legitimate church!
The tragic irony of all this is that, according to the Internal Revenue Code, financial donations to an unregistered, unincorporated church are automatically tax-deductible (26 USC 170-B)! Yet they make it virtually impossible for any church organization to function without registering!
In practice, in combination with other laws; one is forced to register as a 501C3 to build the kind of organization built by HWA and envied by all the WCG daughters.
In addition to the government’s rules which forbid the preaching that we have been commanded to do:
Stan Rader was Satan’s tool to destroy the Gospel of warning and repentance and ultimately turn the WCG into a business corporation; later incorporating as the WCG after the death of Loma Armstrong.
Along with this giving up of religious freedom of speech forced by the government, Rader swelled Herbert’s head with flattery’s until HWA was totally beguiled and finally entered into the Masonic Lodge by Rader, so that HWA could make contact and rub shoulders with the great of this world.
HWA was truly hoodwinked and deceived into falling away and watering down doctrine, to produce the Laodicean attitude extant today.
Rader would die in 2002 leaving behind an estate of over $100 million dollars; most looted from his schemes to take advantage of his association with HWA
As an example, while Armstrong envisioned Ambassador Auditorium as the crown jewel of the Church’s campus in Pasadena, it was Rader who proposed sharing it with the community as a center for the performing arts. When rebuffed by the Los Angeles Philharmonic, Rader persuaded Carlo Maria Giulini to lead the Vienna Symphony Orchestra in an inaugural concert and then arranged for scores of top-flight talent to visit Pasadena, including Arthur Rubenstein, Vladimir Horowitz, and Luciano Pavarotti.
How did an LA accountant even have access to such persons; why the same way that HWA had access to a few international leaders; through his masonic connections and a pile of WCG money of course.
Some of Rader’s other innovations to bring the Church before a wider audience included the foundation of the critically acclaimed but secular and anti God, anti Christ; Quest/77 magazine. Buying Everest House, a book publisher in New York, and creating a Jewish cultural center in Jerusalem and a Buddhist monastery and religious center in Sri Lanka, and sponsorship of archaeological excavations in the Middle East, along with numerous other charitable endeavors.
Did you know that your tithe money sent to do the work of God, was used to build a Buddhist monastery in Sri Lanka?
This was diverting [stealing from God] tens of millions of God’s tithes.
One need not look far to see the devastating effects 501c3 acceptance has had to the church, and the consequent restrictions placed upon any 501c3 church.
501c3 churches are prohibited from addressing, in any tangible way, the vital issues of the day. For a 501c3 church to openly speak out, or organize in opposition to, anything that the government declares ‘legal,’ even if it is immoral (e.g. abortion, homosexuality, same sex marriages, etc.), that church will jeopardize its tax exempt status. The 501c3 has had a ‘chilling effect’ upon the free speech rights of church’s.
Once the bait has been taken, and the catch is reeled in, another church has been transformed into a “legal fiction” subject to the tyrannical control of the federal government. The truth is that “incorporated churches” are not, by definition, churches at all! They are merely “non-profit organizations” (or should I say “non-prophet organizations”).
The truth is, any “church” that is incorporated has deposed Jesus Christ from His rightful position as Head over His own Body and has surrendered that Body to the dominion of the State.
The truth is, “incorporated churches” are subject to total governmental control — whom they may hire, what they may and may not teach and preach, they cannot conflict with “public policy” nor assault the hearer’s sense of mental well-being, self esteem, sexual orientation, etc by teaching repentance from well defined sin. The IRS also prohibits such organizations from “carrying on propaganda [this is a political buzz word for false information; it really means disseminating any information including the truth], or otherwise attempting to influence legislation” (26 USC 501-C-3).
In any civil suit, by any party including non governments parties, a 501C3 corporation’s defense is limited to the terms specifically enumerated in its charter and articles of incorporation.
All other “extrinsic evidence,” including the Bible or any historical Christian creeds or standards, will be disallowed in a State court case, because they are “not contained in the body of [the] contract.” (Black’s Law Dictionary, p. 588).
Outside of its own walls, in public preaching; the incorporated church may not stand on the authority of the Scriptures regarding any political or civil issue, because it is bound by the “higher laws” of the State.
Consequently, the Church, little by little, ceases to be the “salt” and “light” of society that it was commanded to be (Mat.5:13-16). And all this for a simple tax deduction!
Because of money! This directly contradicts Jesus’ teaching, “make not my Father’s house an house of merchandise” (John 2:16).
I will never be rich or have a large organization like them, because I stand on the word of God and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. I will not turn from obeying HIM, to willingly make myself subject to anti Christ government agency rules. I do and will: Cry out, not sparing!
That is why I am not registered; and run a non registered Work; taking contributions in my own name.
Some of the following has been taken from outside sources some of which has been edited by me. The COG material is my own.
What are the results when a church incorporates and surrenders itself to the jurisdiction of the state?
1) The Church is no longer considered a real institution, but it goes through a transformation and becomes a fictitious (state created) person or institution.
2) The Church comes under the jurisdiction of the state and therefore surrenders its headship to the state.
3) The Church’s chief officers become official representatives of the state by virtue of their corporate charter.
4) The Church must open its books and all practices to the investigation of the state. This would include:
a. Church membership roles;
b. Christian school record;
c. Regulations on all functions of the church and any of its ministries;
d. Church financial records, including all tithing records (names, addresses and amounts);
e. Ministers and churches in courts of law are considered wards of the state by virtue of their charter, including all church members
(adults and children). The Transformation of the Church (From Reality to Fiction) by Kenneth Talbot, Ph.D.
When a church accepts the 501c3 status, that church:
· Waives its freedom of speech
· Waives its freedom of religion
· Waives its right to influence legislators and the legislation they craft.
· Waives its constitutionally guaranteed religious rights.
· Is no longer free to speak to the vital issues of the day.
· It’s controlled with fear, if it doesn’t follow IRS guidelines it will lose its tax-exempt status.
· Becomes a State-Church. One need not look far to see that the church’s acceptance of the 501c3, and its significant restrictions, has had devastating consequences to not only the church, but to the entire nation.
501(c)(3) Churches, ministries, and organizations may NOT do the following:
“We are going to first of all equip them with the information they need to know, uh…. about what they can say and what they cannot say in the church, uh… that would violate there 501(c)(3) statues with the IRS.” – Congressman Emmanual Cleaver
501(c)(3) churches, ministries, and organizations may NOT do the following:
The act says that to be a legitimate church, nothing contrary to US policy or law may be preached. The list is a list of those policies and laws in the nation that must be obeyed to be considered a legitimate church; whether one is registered or NOT.
1. Expose conspiracies.
2. Criticize the New World Order
3. Say or publish anything negative about ANY politician, Republican or Democrat.
4. Criticize government agencies and bureaus – the IRS, FBI, BATF, CIA, EPA, DEA, OSHA, DOJ, etc.
5. Criticize an institution of government such as the White House, the Congress, the Federal Reserve Board (even though this is a PRIVATE corporation) or the Supreme Court.
6. Encourage citizens to call or write their congressman, senator, governor, mayor, or other public official.
7. Criticize any proposed or pending bill or legislation that would take away the rights and freedoms of the people.
8. Make disparaging remarks about, or criticize, any other faith group, cult, or religion.
9. Expose or criticize the New Age Movement.
10. Support or encourage a law-abiding citizen’s militia (even though this is constitutional).
11. Support or encourage the Second Amendment, the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
12. Discourage young women from getting an abortion, or endorse the pro-life movement.
13. Teach that abortion, especially partial birth abortion, is murder and is the killing of innocent babies.
14. Identify homosexuality as a sin and an abomination to God.
15. Express a negative opinion on any subject or issue.
16. Appeal to peoples’ emotions by employing an evangelization method (such as “fire and brimstone” preaching) not considered a “reasoned approach” by the IRS.
17. Discuss or identify threats to Christianity.
18. Discuss subjects or topics the IRS deems “sensationalist.”
19. Criticize well-known public figures or institutions the IRS deems “worthy,” such as the super-rich elite, international bankers, the Hollywood movie industry, etc.
20. Publish or broadcast information on any topic without giving credence to the opposing viewpoints of Christ’s enemies.
21. Publish and offer books, tapes, or products that expose the elitist plot against humanity and God.
22. Criticize the Pope or the Vatican, or contrast the New Catholic Catechism with the truths of scripture. (Note: only liberal churches are permitted by the IRS to criticize the Catholic Church).
23. Criticize the United Nations or such globalist groups as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers, and the Trilateral Commission.
24. Criticize the Masonic Lodge, the Order of Skull & Bones, or other Secret societies.
25. Highlight or otherwise bring attention to immorality of public officials or corruption in government.
26. Complain of government wrongdoing or injustice, such as happened at Waco, Ruby Ridge, and elsewhere.
27. Criticize the Jewish ADL or other Jewish lobby groups.
28. Say anything positive about the “religious right” or the “patriot movement.”
29. Support home schooling, home churches, or unregistered churches.
30. Spend money on missionary projects or charitable causes not approved by the IRS.
31. Promote or encourage alternative healthcare (herbs, vitamins, etc.).
32. Expose false teachings of any kind by anyone.
33. Support or encourage persecuted Christians suffering under anti-Christian regimes in Red China, Cuba, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the United States, and elsewhere.
34. Ordain a pastor whose training or qualifications are not approved by the IRS.
35. Advocate or teach any Bible doctrine that is considered politically or religiously incorrect, or is inconsistent with any “public policy” (abortion, feminism, gay rights, etc.) currently being enforced by the IRS.
Additional requirements for 501c3 churches are found in the Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service Publication 1826 (9-94) Cat. no. 21096G, churches must have::
36. Have a recognized creed and “IRS approved form of worship.”
37. Have “IRS approved code of doctrine and discipline”.
38. Have ordained ministers educated in “state accredited colleges.”
39. Pastor must answer to the IRS as to “daily activities of the church.”
40. The IRS must be privy to “all financial transactions” of the church.
41. Pastor must supply “names of all donors” – make books, records available.
42. Be neutral on political issues.
43. Be engaged in activities furthering exclusively public purposes.
44. Open its services to the public.
45. Submit names of all church workers; pastors, teachers, clerks, counselors, educational directors, office help, associates, and maintenance personnel.
46. Not publicly oppose licensing of church ministries.
47. Give unlimited submission to civil magistrates pertaining to all laws – federal, state, and local – including public policy.
48. May only use “IRS approved” fundraising methods.
49. Pastor will be “called to account over any stand taken against the tax system.”
50. Church “must advocate and support racial integration.” (Multiculturalism)
51. May NOT engage in activities “opposing pornography.”
52. May NOT support legislation saying “children belong to parents” rather than “the state.”
53. May NOT form a Political Action Committee nor support legislation “opposing lotteries and gambling activity.”
54. May not “oppose the public school system.”
55. May “not publicly declare” we are to “obey God rather than the government.”
56. May Not advocate support of the United States or state constitutions as the supreme law of the land. (Public policy takes precedence.)
1 John 2:15-17 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Now you know why the COG Groups stopped preaching the true Gospel message of Warning and Repentance from clearly identified sin, and the message that Jesus Christ is the ONLY mediator between man and God and the ONLY way of salvation.
A bland lukewarm message has resulted in a bland lukewarm body of believers! A watered down gospel has produced a spiritually watered down Laodicean Ekklesia!
Now you know why they are under a curse for not teaching the true Gospel fearlessly to the whole world, while taking tithes of the brethren for that purpose!
Now you know WHY I have not incorporated; I have chosen to live in poverty with very little support when I could incorporate and increase my income 50 fold.
WHY! To be free to obey my Lord and to preach the true Gospel forthrightly!